If your smile is dull and uninteresting, you can change it with the help of professional teeth whitening! Here at Chesapeake Family and Implant Dentistry in Chesapeake, VA, Dr. Paul R. LeTellier offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry services, including professional teeth whitening, to enhance your smile—read on to learn more!
What Professional Teeth Whitening Can Do For You
There are many reasons why you might need to rejuvenate your smile. Normal aging is one of them. As you age, your tooth enamel becomes thinner, revealing the naturally yellow layer underneath.
Tobacco use, drinking coffee/tea, or eating darkly pigmented foods can all work to make your smile dull and unappealing. Fortunately, professional teeth whitening can rejuvenate your smile, making your smile white and beautiful.
You should choose professional teeth whitening because it is:
- Effective: you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades whiter
- Fast: the in-office treatment takes only about an hour
- Long-term: your amazing results can last up to 5 years
- Safe: professional products are tested and approved by the American Dental Association
Professional teeth whitening comes in two forms:
- The in-office treatment, which takes only about an hour; this is an excellent option for you if you want to rejuvenate your smile in a hurry. If you want to look great for a special event like a reunion, wedding, or an important job interview, then in-office treatment is the perfect choice for you.
- The take-home treatment, which comes in the form of a kit containing whitening gel and custom trays; this is a great choice if you want to whiten in privacy and on your own schedule. Take-home whitening is convenient and offers excellent results at your own pace.
Interested? Contact us!
Professional teeth whitening can give you a beautiful, rejuvenated smile that you will be proud to show off. Consider professional teeth whitening to enhance your smile. Get started by calling Dr. Paul R. LeTellier of Chesapeake Family and Implant Dentistry in Chesapeake, VA, today at (605) 274-0555 to set up your cosmetic dentistry consultation.