Dentist in Chesapeake, VA
Although we do offer oral sedation to relax those who require it, we have become known over the years for our compassionate and comforting approach to dentistry. Dr. Paul LeTellier's modern, digital office, staffed with caring and experienced personnel is the place where your family's dental needs can be met.
Dr. Harry Squire, DDS
With a passion for art and a calming nature, Dr. Squire and his team of trained professionals provide top-notch dental care in a comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Squire believes in a comprehensive approach to dentistry that begins with the patient’s overall health. He prides himself in staying up to date with all of the latest technology and continuing education to deliver his patients the absolute best. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Tidewater Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and Atlantic Dental Care.
After completing his dental degree at Virginia Commonwealth University, Dr. Squire relocated to Virginia Beach with his wife, Madison, and their two pets, Gary and Rosie. After working as an associate dentist in Virginia Beach, Dr. Squire decided to venture out on his own and found the perfect practice in Chesapeake Family and Implant Dentistry. In his free time, Dr. Squire enjoys golfing, spending time on Lake Gaston with his family, and watching Virginia Tech football and North Carolina basketball. He looks forward to continuing to serve Dr. LeTellier’s patients with the same enthusiasm for years to come! Stop by and see us!
Paul R. LeTellier, DDS, Ph.D
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Virginia Dental Association
- Tidewater Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- 1966: Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Massachusetts.
- 1971: Graduated with a Ph.D. in Lipid Chemistry from the University of Massachusetts.
- 1971-1973: Research in prostaglandin biosynthesis at the University of Michigan.
- 1977: Graduated from Case Western Reserve University Dental School. Ranked 1st in graduating class.
- 1977-1998: Served with the U.S. Public Health Service.
Professional Development Courses:
- 1998: Completed Medical College of Georgia Implant Maxi course. The course was 3 days a month for 10 months.
- 2002-2003: Completed New York University Implant Maxi course. The course was 3 days a month for 10 months.
- March 24-26, 2006: Oral Sedation Dentistry
- May 20-21, 2006: Advanced Cardiac Life Support at the Medical College of Virginia
- August, 2006 - April, 2007: Washington, D.C. Implant Dentistry Continuum. This course was 2 days a month for 9 months.
- March 29-30, 2007: Bone Biology - Harvesting and Grafting
- October 27-28, 2007: Sedation Solutions for Challenging Patients
- August, 2007 - March, 2008: Implant Dentistry Continuum in Washington, D.C. This course was 2 days a month for 9 months.
- March - November, 2008: The Triangle Dental Institute. This course was 3 days a month for 9 months.
- June 6, 2009: Advanced Cardiac Life Support at the Medical College of Virginia
- November 5 - 7, 2009: Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting for the Dental Implantologist at the Medical University of South Carolina
- March - November, 2010: The Triangle Dental Institute. This course is 3 days a month for 9 months.
- June, 2010: Mini-Implants
- April 2, 2011: Key Implant Position. Nation's Capital Dental Meeting.
- March - June, 2011: Functional Orthodontics, Rondeau Seminars. Level I, 2 days a month in Arlington, VA.
- November 5 - 6, 2011: Functional Orthodontics, Rondeau Seminars. Level II, Chicago, IL.
- November 19 - 20, 2011: Advanced Cardiac Life Support. EVMS. Norfolk, VA
- March 26, 2015: Integrating Sleep and Airway. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Atlanta, GA.
- March 27, 2015: Airway Adapted Occlusion and Airway. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Atlanta, GA.
- May 1 - 2, 2016: Advanced Mechanics with Emphasis on Vertical Control. Dr. Jim Prittiner, Alexandria, VA.
- June 26 - 27, 2016: Modern Contemporary Orthodontics/Orthopedic Therapy in Growing Individuals. Dr. Richard Beistle, Alexandria, Va.
- July 14 - 15, 2016: Dental Sleep Medicine Essentials. Dr. John Turner, Boston, MA.
- October 30 - 31, 2016: Comprehensive Cephalometrics. Dr. Richard Beistle, Alexandria, VA.
- December 1 - 4, 2016: Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency, Dr. Viviano, Ontario, Canada
- March 3, 2017: Airway and Sleep Prosthodontics. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Alexandria, VA.
- April 28, 2017: Dental Implant Complications - Prevention and Treatment of Peri-Implantitis. Dr. Stuart Froum, Falls Church, VA
- August 8, 2017 - present: OSA University - staff has been enrolled in the curriculum. New information is added on a monthly basis at OSA University.com
- November 8 - 9, 2017: The Realities of Bone Grafting, Implant Placement and Soft Tissue Grafting. Dr. Fugazzotto, Milton, MA.
- March 22, 2018: Could it be an Airway Problem. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Atlanta, GA.
- March 22, 2018: Programming Complex Restorative Cases: A Global and Airway Approach. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Atlanta, GA.
- March 23, 2018: Moving Beyond Sleep Dentistry. Interdisciplinary Resolution Strategies for our Airway Patients. Dr. Jeffrey Rouse, Atlanta, GA.
- March 23, 2018: Childhood Sleep Disordered Breathing. Dr. Ben Miraglia, Atlanta, GA.
- April 27 - 28, 2018: Advanced Case Finishing 2 - Finishing Stability. Dr. Jay Gerber, Alexandria, VA.
- October 12 - 14, 2018: Introduction to Myofunctional Orthodontics. Clifton, NJ.